And why wouldn’t you be? After all, they recently reached a major milestone celebrating 1 million members!
Well today we’re happy to announce our own collaboration with the 18Birdies team that will help bring the Golficity content you love into the 18Birdies App in the form of our own channel in the app’s Explore tab.
18Birdies has done an excellent job of growing the game of golf through it’s feature-rich app and by aligning itself with some of the best ambassadors in the game, including Paige Spiranac, Wesley Bryan, Tania Tare, Tony Finau, as well as Piers and Andy from Me and My Golf.
On top of that, 18Birdies DreamGames giveaways offer users a change to win once-in-a-lifetime golf experiences.
So needless to say, we’re happy to be in such good company, and we look forward to bringing you more Golficity content through the 18Birdies App so be sure to follow our channel in the app for more!
Oh, and one more thing…
Golficity fans can now get a free 90 day 18Birdies Premium Membership by promo using code golficity2018 in the app. That will get you access to Advanced GPS+, Premium Lesson Plans, Advanced Stats, and a whole lot more. So get out there and give it a try!
- Shot Scope Showdown at Hawk’s Landing Golf Club - February 19, 2019
- Night Golf with Peter Finch, Golfholics, and Seb Carmichael-Brown - January 31, 2019
- Bob Menery’s Super Bowl LIII Prediction - January 30, 2019
- Utah Amateur Aces Two Par 3s in Just Four Holes - January 15, 2019
- Everyone is Starting to Test the Flagstick In or Out Theory - January 11, 2019
- A Cold Winter Golf Tune-Up Before Orlando - January 8, 2019
- Let’s Settle This: Augusta National vs Pine Valley - January 4, 2019
- No Surprise Tiger Woods Made the List of Richest Celebs in 2018 - December 19, 2018
- Golf Club Thief Caught on Tape Gets Full Dukes of Hazzard Treatment - December 13, 2018
- A Q-School Hopeful Had His Clubs Stolen and Still Shot a 63 to Make the Web.com Tour - December 12, 2018