Tiger may not have taken home the big $9 million prize in last month’s highly publicized match versus Phil Mickelson, but that didn’t stop him from making Forbes list of America’s 10 wealthiest celebrities.
And there’s no denying 2018 was a big year for Woods. After all, who can forget that moment when the crowds followed Tiger up the 18th fairway on his way to his TOUR Championship win.
Watching that clip STILL gives me chills.
That’s right, 2018 will forever go down as the year Tiger finally completed his much anticipated comeback. And although he’s had his ups and downs over the past decade, Woods still remains one of the world’s richest celebrities.
Here’s the whole list from Forbes for those of you keeping score:
America’s Wealthiest Celebrities 2018
- 1. George Lucas – Net worth: $5.4 billion
- 2. Steven Spielberg – $3.7 billion
- 3. Oprah Winfrey – $2.8 billion
- 4. Michael Jordan – $1.7 billion
- 5. (tie) Kylie Jenner – $900 million
- 5. (tie) Jay-Z – $900 million
- 7. David Copperfield – $875 million
- 8. Diddy – $825 million
- 9. (tie) Tiger Woods – $800 million
- 9. (tie) James Patterson – $800 million
Not a bad little lump of money for a guy who once had to pay his ex-wife a $100 million settlement.
Cover Image via YouTube
- Putting Affirmations with the PuttOUT Putting Mirror - March 19, 2019
- 75 Year Old Butch Harmon Says He’s “Done on Tour” - March 19, 2019
- Trick Shot Tuesday: Garrett Clark Goes Up, Over, and Through - March 12, 2019
- Is this Phil Mickelson’s Secret to More Distance this Year? - March 11, 2019
- A Round with Menery, Kearney, and Golfholics - February 26, 2019
- Shot Scope Showdown at Hawk’s Landing Golf Club - February 19, 2019
- Night Golf with Peter Finch, Golfholics, and Seb Carmichael-Brown - January 31, 2019
- Bob Menery’s Super Bowl LIII Prediction - January 30, 2019
- Utah Amateur Aces Two Par 3s in Just Four Holes - January 15, 2019
- Everyone is Starting to Test the Flagstick In or Out Theory - January 11, 2019