For those who don’t know his name yet Saquon Barkley is a rookie running back from Penn State who was drafted second overall by the New York Giants just a few weeks ago. And apparently, he never misses a leg day in the gym.
Flash forward to this week when the Giants rookies all decided to go out for a golf round and the official Instagram story of the Giants captured Saquon hitting one of his tee shots. And now, everyone can’t stop talking about his thighs.
As one of the top running backs in the country, it shouldn’t surprise anyone that Saquon has some strong, powerful legs. But his thighs’ ridiculous size give even The Rock a run for his money.
— Sports Illustrated (@SInow) May 16, 2018
And as you can imagine, Twitter got pretty creative with some nicknames after beholding Saquon’s god-like thighs. Some of the favorites that the Twitter-verse has come up with “Thighger Woods,” “Thick Faldo,” and “Bubba Quadson.”
So while Saquon is poised to become a great NFL running back, with lower body power like that, who knows…maybe we’ll see another athelete cross over to the pro golf ranks.
Cover Image via Twitter
- Could the PGA TOUR Realistically Create a “Winter Major?” - January 17, 2019
- Internet Sensation Ho-Sung Choi is Making his PGA TOUR Debut At Pebble Beach - January 16, 2019
- Ted Potter Jr’s Four-Putt Cost Him a Whopping $68,000 Payday - January 15, 2019
- Jason Dufner Inked a New Sponsorship Deal with DUDE Products - January 13, 2019
- RYDER CUP: Harrington Named 2020 European Team Captain - January 11, 2019
- Steph Curry’s Event Scratched From PGA TOUR Schedule - January 9, 2019
- Ian Poulter Came Up with a Creative Way of Remedying his PGA TOUR Violation - January 8, 2019
- Cody Blick Actually Got His Stolen Clubs Back - January 7, 2019
- PGA TOUR Pro Kyle Thompson is Quitting the Game For A “Real Job” - January 4, 2019
- Thomas Bjorn Lived Up To Promise by Getting a Ryder Cup Tattoo - December 28, 2018