Hey Justin, you recently became #1 golfer in the world (briefly), you won the FedExCup, $10 million, another $8.1 million in PGA TOUR finishes, and the Ryder Cup … so what do you want to do now?
Heck, after seeing the video, we don’t blame you mate.
A lot of people will give him grief for being in the spotlight as a professional and a role model; but come on folks. Let’s cut the guy a break.
Rosey has been known to always express himself positively on social media; through family posts, giveaways, and charitable work. He’s not a drunk, he’s not an animal, the guy is simply (finally) letting loose and enjoying the best year of his career.
Question for you; if you accomplished all of the above, wouldn’t you celebrate it hard when you FINALLY get the chance too? I know I would!
Cover Image Via Instagram
- Equipment OVERLOAD: Our Experience at 2019 PGA Demo Day - February 6, 2019
- PGA TOUR: Fowler Up & Downs From the Cart Path to Save Par - February 3, 2019
- Justin Rose Claims World No. 1 with First PGA Start Using Honma - January 27, 2019
- BREAKING: Justin Rose Ditches Adidas and Signs with Bonobos Clothing - January 3, 2019
- 2019 Masters Dinner Menu: Reed Plans to “Fatten Them Up” - January 3, 2019
- WITB 2018: The Golf Podcast Co-Host Mike Fasano - November 27, 2018
- Golfer’s Dream Backyard Renovation – My Home Putting Green Build - November 5, 2018
- WOW: Imagine Playing Golf with This Guy - October 11, 2018
- COURSE VLOG: I Met Some Instagram Friends at Ferry Point - October 9, 2018
- The Celebs Come Out to Celebrate Tiger’s Comeback Win - October 7, 2018