I’ve played their golf courses probably well over 20-25 times. I’ve been to countless golf outings and have eaten great dinners at the Grand Cascades Lodge banquet room.
I’ve used the clubhouse locker room, eaten in the Tavern, and even rode the GolfBoards on Cascades.
But, for the first time ever, I got to experience the full golf getaway weekend courtesy of Crystal Spring Resort; and of course we ‘vlogged’ it.
Crystal Springs resort is a popular New Jersey destination for golf, weddings, banquets, family fun and more. The resort is roughly 45 minutes from my home in New Jersey and this time my podcast co-host and partner in crime Frank and I were able to bring our wives and kids on this trip.
As we always say; when you mix golf with family, it’s tough to get into any trouble.
Our crew arrived early Saturday morning and we sent the wives off for a massage and some champagne (we’re pretty smart) while we got settled in. That evening we had an awesome dinner at the Chef’s Garden, one of the many restaurants on site, and even played some night mini golf with the kids right outside on the resort’s 18 hole glow up mini golf course.
We teed it up at Cascades in the morning before a day filled of fall festivities along Crystal Springs’ Harvest Trail, which is the perfect thing for anyone looking for something fun to do during the season!
Hope you all enjoy watching this one as much as we enjoyed filming it!
- Equipment OVERLOAD: Our Experience at 2019 PGA Demo Day - February 6, 2019
- PGA TOUR: Fowler Up & Downs From the Cart Path to Save Par - February 3, 2019
- Justin Rose Claims World No. 1 with First PGA Start Using Honma - January 27, 2019
- BREAKING: Justin Rose Ditches Adidas and Signs with Bonobos Clothing - January 3, 2019
- 2019 Masters Dinner Menu: Reed Plans to “Fatten Them Up” - January 3, 2019
- WITB 2018: The Golf Podcast Co-Host Mike Fasano - November 27, 2018
- Golfer’s Dream Backyard Renovation – My Home Putting Green Build - November 5, 2018
- WOW: Imagine Playing Golf with This Guy - October 11, 2018
- COURSE VLOG: I Met Some Instagram Friends at Ferry Point - October 9, 2018
- The Celebs Come Out to Celebrate Tiger’s Comeback Win - October 7, 2018