We’ve always preached from the start, we’re not pros. We’re average everyday golfers trying to improve one stroke at a time.
We’ve said this from day one and we will stick to it … forever. But, there are some golfers out there who may not get it.
Nobody wants to be slowed down on the golf course. We find it more of an accomplishment sometimes to brag about a ’round in under 4 hours’ over a great score. There is an etiquette about keeping the pace of play; but not all people adhere to it.
Having a pre-shot routine is one thing, but this seems like a pre-shot ritual. Could you imagine playing golf with someone who does this on every shot?
Respect the preshot routine
(via IG/barstoolsports) pic.twitter.com/wWWwG7jNDt
— Two Inches Short (@TwoInchesShort) October 9, 2018
Much love for you man for getting out there and being apart of the game, but let’s cut that 53 second pre-shot routine down a bit.
Cover Image Via Twitter
- BREAKING: Justin Rose Ditches Adidas and Signs with Bonobos Clothing - January 3, 2019
- 2019 Masters Dinner Menu: Reed Plans to “Fatten Them Up” - January 3, 2019
- WITB 2018: The Golf Podcast Co-Host Mike Fasano - November 27, 2018
- Golfer’s Dream Backyard Renovation – My Home Putting Green Build - November 5, 2018
- WOW: Imagine Playing Golf with This Guy - October 11, 2018
- COURSE VLOG: I Met Some Instagram Friends at Ferry Point - October 9, 2018
- The Celebs Come Out to Celebrate Tiger’s Comeback Win - October 7, 2018
- WASTED: Justin Rose Seen Barely Able to Stand Drinking from Ryder Cup - October 4, 2018
- Koepka and Johnson Get into Brawl After Ryder Cup Defeat - October 2, 2018
- Our Action-Packed Golf Trip to Crystal Springs Resort - September 27, 2018