While the PGA Show in Orlando is meant for golf professionals and members of the media, the Chicago Golf Show is a show for the people. For the cost of admission you get a free round of golf, discounts on other rounds of golf or golf trips, a free lesson, and equipment available for testing.
One of the other differences between the two shows, other than size and scope (the PGA Show is called “the Major of golf shows” for a reason), is this show has equipment that you can buy on the spot. Bags, golf balls, hats, apparel, and, of course, golf clubs all at a pretty good discount, especially last year’s gear.
I had never visited the Chicago Golf Show before, so I figured why not bring the camera along and check it out!
- Ben Hogan is Back in the Putter Game - March 18, 2019
- Tommy Armour Announces New ATOMIC Clubs - March 11, 2019
- EQUIPMENT: Miura Golf Releases New K-Grind 2.0 Wedge - March 7, 2019
- Golf Podcast Co-Host Mike Fasano’s ‘Best Friend’ Molinari Signs With Callaway - March 5, 2019
- McEwen Reviews It: The 2019 Chicago Golf Show - March 3, 2019
- Abraham Ancer Just Became Miura Golf’s First Ever Ambassador - February 21, 2019
- The USGA and R&A Driving Distance Report is Still Shortsighted - February 7, 2019
- McEwen Reviews It: In-Depth Demo Day Experience - February 2, 2019
- UA and Jordan Spieth Collaborate to Create the Spieth 3 - January 29, 2019
- Lexi Thompson Joins Short Par 4 as Brand Ambassador - January 29, 2019